Let the professionals at Humphreys Residential manage your investment. We will take care of everything. You will have complete peace of mind with no concerns about marketing, customer service, maintenance and bookkeeping. Our priority is to work with you to get the property ready and occupied as quickly as possible. At the best possible rent.
Easy-to-read owner statements will be posted to your secure Owners Portal.
You’ll have on-demand access to all of your monthly and year-end tax statements from anywhere. You will also have your monthly proceeds directly deposited to the bank account of your choice preventing mail delays or lost checks – you’ll get your payments faster!
Our built-in rent comparison tool allows us to compare rental prices of similar units in the same geographic location. With this information we can ensure our properties are competitive and we are maximizing rental revenue.
We will post eye-catching vacancy advertisements quickly to our website and over 70 rental rental listing sites on the internet. Prospective residents can fill out an online application through our postings, our team completes the screening process and fills the unit quickly. The modern renter expects the ability to view property details online and to quickly apply to rent and we offer it!
Your properties’ maintenance needs will be met by professional vendors, taking advantage of our negotiated pricing, with no mark-up.
For management of Single Family Homes, Condos, and Multi Family Units please call (619) 800-6567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial consultation at property
- Inspect property and advise you of work needed to prepare the property for occupancy
- Select and oversee vendors to perform any necessary work
- Take photos to market the property
- Take photos to document condition of your property prior to tenant occupancy
- Place signage to market the property
- List property on many of the top rental websites including humphreysresidential.com
- Answer phone calls or emails of interest
- Show the property to prospective residents
- Screen prospective residents*
- Handle the lease negotiations
- Utilize CA lease contracts, updated annually to conform with current local and state laws
- Provide lease documents and disclosures
- Ensure that all residents carry liability insurance to protect you and your asset
- Collect rents from residents
- Rents and security deposits are held in a separate trust account
- Transfer of net rents directly into your bank account monthly
- Detailed monthly financial statements and annual summary for tax reporting
- Handle all customer service calls during tenancy
- Expedite all maintenance and repairs for your property
- Vendor selection and oversight with no markup. You benefit from our discount pricing
- Hands-on relationship management with both you and the residents
- Negotiate lease renewals to ensure a balance of retention and revenue growth
- Handle the turnover process and remarketing to get the property re-occupied promptly
Cost of Service
The monthly service charge for term leases 12 months or longer is only 8% of monthly rent (minimum $150). *Rate adjustments may apply for larger multi-site properties. Short term lease management and tenant placement service available. CALL US TODAY AT (619) 800-6567 TO LEARN MORE.
*Tenant Screening: Humphrey’s residential does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law. Prospective tenant screening includes running credit reports, verifying employment, income and previous rental history. We run credit reports on all applicants age 18 years or older. This report includes a search for prior evictions. Placing the right tenant is the single most important step in the leasing your property.